You’re one click away from making PE a thing of the past! Answer a short questionnaire and a licensed health provider will assess your condition within 48 hours. Your progress is automatically saved.
Please have the followng documents ready for faster completion of the intake questionnaire:
- A piece of government-issued ID (e.g. Driver’s License)
- Provincial health card
- Private insurance card (if any)
- Selfie for identification purposes
By clicking “Start a Free Consult”, you are confirming that you:
- Are biologically male at birth
- Are completing this form for yourself and will answer the questions accurately and completely to your best ability
- Will disclose and consent to have stored the information of any prescription medication you currently take and any serious illnesses or surgeries you have had.
- Understand that premature ejaculation medication is a last resort treatment for when alternative means have proven ineffective. Premature ejaculation (PE) is best treated by maintaining a healthy diet and a regular pelvic exercise routine as well as the regular use of condoms. PE may also be caused by anxiety associated with sex or early sexual experiences. By proceeding with the intake form, you accept any risks involved in the consultation, diagnosis and treatment regime for any contributing conditions and in the treatment we prescribe. We strongly recommend you have your primary care provider assess you for the possibility of pre-existing conditions prior to using our service.